2.4 GHz satellites.

Here's hoping someone has a quick answer.  I just mounted my
AO-40 downlink system, and I see the only pass for today is
about 3 degrees BELOW the Franklin Mountains.  What other
satellites have a 2.4 GHz downlink currently operating?  Analog
or digital doesn't matter, just want to see if I can hear it.

Thanks.  Y-all have a great day.

Mike.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV

My E-mail address: mailto:kd9kc@elp.rr.com
Ham Radio page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
Gun page: http://home.elp.rr.com/elpasochl/
Dog page: http://www.geocities.com/heartland/estates/4174

Freedom is expensive.  Those who are not willing to
pay the price ultimately lose everything.