Thanks to All

The last time I left a message here was on 9/11/01, as I was leaving for the
recovery mission at the World trade Center. My activation just ended a few
days ago, and I am back home.
I spent last night going through all the messages that arrived while I was
gone.
I would like to give my sincerest Thank You, to all who had sent me prayers
and words of encouragement.
I really made me feel alot better.
I will now attempt to get my AO-40 station assembled, and hope to thank you
all personally on the air.
73, from the bottom of my heart, keith