SMACK implementation for TINY-2

Hi,
Does anyone know if there is a KISS/SMACK implementation for the PacComm
TINY-2 TNC that I can burn into EPROM.  I'm having trouble with a TNC that
I'm using for commissioning the PICOSat spacecraft that was launch from
Kodiak last week, and I'd like to use SMACK if there is an implementation
for the TINY-2.

Please reply direct as I'm not currently receiving amsat-bb while I'm away
from the office.

Thanks
Chris G7UPN / ZL2TPO
(c.jackson@sstl.co.uk)