Radar on uplink

Well I noticed a radar in the 435-440 range tonight, patrolling the midwest,
and which aircraft might that be, an awacs? I notice an even bandwidth
for it in the entire 433-440 band.  is patrolling north border in the wee
hours of the nite.
I would guess only an awacs type would have big enough antennas for that.
27 sec scan rate 300prf...first time I've ever heard this. Wouldnt want to
be flying vfr these days.