Re: PCSAT heard at K3XS

In a message dated 10/5/01 9:21:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
maggie@voicenet.com writes:

>  Here's the second try...wondering if  WB5QLD and WB8NUT were authorized
>  to be "experimenting" when the bird was in safe mode.
>
>  This WB4APR guy, we *know* who he is. :-)

I can't resist THIS one...
Yeah, we know who he is ;-)  He's the guy transmitting a 8X the recommended
rate stated in the "Service Agreement"... which is once every 2 minutes...
lead by example, I have always been taught... just an observation as I read
my wallpaper ;-)

73's
Ray - WB3ABN
Kingston, WA