Re:Here's where you can download NOVA for Windows

Eric,

Always knew that I should have been in sales, instead of R&D, but here is
where you can download
NOVA for Windows - viz at : http://www.nlsa.com/

Incidentally, an excellent homepage for your browser that has a Super Search
engine on it can be found
at : http://hotsheet.com/  The latter is something to behold - compared to
anything that MSN, Earthlink, AOL, Road Runner  etc offers. For example, if
you had typed in Satellite Tracking Software into hotsheet.com's Super
Search engine - you would have come across many different tracking progams
including NOVA - which is developed by Northern Lights Software Associates
( NLSA). Have tried many different satellite tracking programs - and the one
that I like best is NOVA- for it gives one all the info that they need (
AOS, LOS, Duration, AZ, EL, MA, SQUINT, Range, Altitude, Orbit #,
Visibility, etc, etc.).

All the Best,
Jim, N6MV