RE: NOVA for Windows

Nova is sold online at
http://www.nlsa.com/

See the web site for a full description.

Nova includes several utilities that can print out schedules for any
selected time step and for any desired time period (days, months etc.). The
map mode includes a fast-forward ability.

Of course there are other programs and I am not trying to sell anyone on my
choice, just trying to answer the posted question. Nova's author has been
very good about continuously adding new features and makes them available
at no cost once you purchase the program.

ron w8gus.