aluminium dish

Hello people, can anyone tell me where I can buy a 3 foot aluminium dish? I
am using a 2 footer with a patch feed (g3ruh) and its great!. But I have a
lot of trees around and notice if the dish is pointed toward one of the
trees the becon drops to a s-5. So the signals on ssb are just above the
noise. Cw is fb. So thought I would put the patch on a 3 foot dish instead.

Thanks
Don...w2xb