NOVA for Windows

Hello satellite users..

I currently have Instant Track 1.5 and WinTrak Pro as my software.  I like
them both and each have their own unique good points.  Unfortunately, neither
seem to have the ability to do any long term (7 days in advance) planning of
AO-40 acquisition without a tedious process.

WinTrak will allow me to sort and print most orbiting satellite AOS/LOS
times, elevation, azimuth, etc but I cannot do that with satellites like
AO-40 that have fewer than 2 revolutions per day.

What can I do with NOVA?

Milan  K9HDX