Recent downconverters available?

Hey all,

First, thanks to all who responded to my message asking about masts made of
pipe, the information was invaluable. Sorry I didn't get back to all of you,
but there were a lot of useful responses!

Now for the current question... I myself own a Drake downconverter, but I am
working on equipping a university station and I would like to locate another
"Drake-like" downconverter without needing to pay an arm and a leg. What all
is out there these days? I've seen traffic on one from AIDC and a few
others, but I was wondering what people are actually managing to acquire
these days? Chiefly this is a question of availability...

Any hints, contacts, and web pages would be great!

73's

Chris - N8DVM
Austin, TX - EM10ci