N6C Expedition to Colusa County, CA

The N6C California QSO Party team, operating portable from a ridge top in
Colusa County, CA (CM89) will be on the LEO birds over the weekend for
non-contest QSOs.   We'll begin with passes after about 2300z on Oct 5, and
go QRT at about 2000z on Oct 9.  We should be on UO-14 for sure, and on
FO-20, FO-29, AO-27, and RS-12 if time and equipment allow. QSL to KU6J.

73,

Eric, KU6J
CM99