W4O Special Event Station Activation

Station W4O is being activated as an ARRL-sanctioned Special Event Station
for the AMSAT-NA 2001 Symposium. We will be active on HF, satellites, and
local FM voice and APRS. Current details available on
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/symposium.

We will have mode VU FM, US all-mode, and hope to work PCSAT. We expect to
activate the station at about 2300Z on 10/4/2001.

More details on operating schedules and specific satellites later today.

Regards,
Steve Diggs, W4EPI
Chairman, Host Committee