RE: Starshine

Thanks for the information, Phillip.

I wonder if somebody tried to acquire the Starshine transmissions with a
simple handheld receiver, as propsed on the WEB site.
On my side, I used an 11 elements RHCP yagi antenna, a high gain/low noise
preamp and an ICOM IC821H transceiver. The S-meter never went beyond S7.

Cheers

Jean-Louis F6AGR
JN18DQ, nr Paris, France

http://www.iaru.org/satellite/prospective.html