Re: Starshine, PCsat etc

> I agree - the recent launch of PCsat has similar concerns.  They have
> published a "User Agreement" that intends to stipulate operating restrictions
> on users around the world.  It directly contradicts IARU principals and the
> spirit of the Amateur Satellite Service and imposes demands on users that
> limit free experimentation. ......

I agree.  I was very excited about the PCsat concept until I saw
that "agreement", which I think is an insult to all amateurs.   I
understand what is behind the parameters in the "agreement", but I
still think that it is inappropriate.

 Bill Jones  N3JLQ  Sweden Maine   wejones@megalink.net
 Main home page   http://www.megalink.net/~wejones
 WWII/B-17 page   http://www.megalink.net/~wejones/wwii.html