B'bque grille with wire mesh vs 60cm solid dish, both with patch feed, which one is better?

Hi,

I'd like some feedback from those who have covered their 2x3 B'bque dishes
with
mesh and tried a patch feed.  I am currently using a 60cm (23") dish from
Jim Miller
with a patch feed.  The improvement over the straight grille with dipole
feed was phenominal.

However, I recently have seen some postings from those who covered the
larger Myers
dishes with mesh and tried different feeds.

Last night, I readied the Myers dish with mesh and a mount for the patch
feed.  I like to
know if others have made this comparison, before I climb up there.

Tom