sapphire

Hey
Sapphire heard on voice, digital voice recorder?
On 10-3-2001 16:10 utc. on 437.095 fm.
It was saying " can you hear me now".
I ain't had this much fun since "dove"
PCSAT is close to Sapphire so if you hear PCSAT on 145.825 fm check over on
437.095 for sapphire.It  was also on packet 1200 baud.
No uplinking.
KB0VBZ Rick

***************automatic signature file below**************************

KB0VBZ Rick in Dm79op
On aprs and amateur radio pacsat satellites UO-22,KO-25, decode sstv and
weather pictures as my hobbie. In construction, rough frame new houses.

E-mail can be sent to my mobile phone (100 characters max including subject
line)
using this e-mail address
3035702419@mobile.att.net