RUDAK A

If anyone needs a strong "clear channel" signal for testing feeds,
antennas, pre-amps, etc., try RUDAK A!!

Wow, I think a wet noodle would receive it but I didn't hve one to
switch to!  I copied it today s9 +20 using my old bucket of bolts
gear from O13.

Messages therein saying that GPS testing continues on A receiver
and A RUDAK..

Cut-off promptly at phase 87, 2356z as predicted.

Tnx to Jim, WD0E for his assistance at telling me how..

Anxious for the uplink, of course..

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....