so whats my problem ? ? ?

Sunday afternoon I worked on getting all ready for AO-40
Got the antennas mounted but the rotor cable did come in as yet.

Last night I pointed to what IT said it will be at.
While listening for the satellite pass in front of the antenna
(barbecue type DEM pre amp & converter) I hear not a thing.

Was listening for the middle beacon on 2401.350, FT-847 tuned
for 145.350...

Will try again tonight. I have it pointed at an AZIM of 153
and ELEV of 48.....  right at 0000Z

Is that the right 2M freq for the beacon?

John, W0JAB