visit to washington

I know that many in the US will be heading for the AMSAT Convention this
weekend in Atlanta but as "luck" will have it I am flying into
Washington/Baltimore for a work related event (shame) over the same period.

If anyone can suggest a few suitable places to visit (Museums/ham shops etc)
in the vicinity I would be very grateful as this will help me enjoy my stay
even more!

Have a good time in Atlanta all!

cheers

Graham G3VZV