GPTS testing

At 1200z we just turned on the GPS again for 1 orbit only.  We need 9600
baud capture from 144.39 for the next 1.5 hours.  THen we must turn it off
for battery recharge.  Then we will try one more GPS pass starting at
2236z.

Then we will try two more GPS passes tomorrow before we will secure GPS
operations for several weeks while waiting for full orbit sun.  Thanks for
your patience.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

PCsat Design        http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/pcsat.html