Re: aluminum rod supply

Hi Mike,

Last week I was in the parts room of the trucking company I work for and
spent some time digging through our own collection of aluminium. We have
plate, rod, bar and round, square & rectangular tubing sitting there
waiting to be used for repairs.

You might want to contact a Heavy Trailer Repair Center in your area. If
they don't have what you are looking for, they should know where to
point you.

For those of us in Minnesota, Midwest Great Dane/Kolstad (an aluminum
accessories distributor) in Blaine, MN handles all kinds of aluminum. If
you stop by MGD with your order, they cut it or bend it for you as well!
Great guys.

(This is just an helpful suggestion. Please don't contact me for
aluminum products folks.)

Best wishes,

Mark - N0NSV