JI5MFZ style Drake2880 mods info is available now.

Hello This is Yoshi JF6BCC.

  We JAMSAT members just finished the translation of JI5MFZ's Drake
2880 modification article in English that had posted on our JAMSAT
newsletter this spring.
  We are now waiting for the registration on our JAMSAT website, but
you can see it on my tempolary site already. Maybe soon you can reach
them through our jamsat.or.jp website.

Measurement of 2880
http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/drake/ham-ji5mfzmej1.html

Modification of 2880
http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/drake/ham-ji5mfzmod1.html

  JI5MFZ style modified 2880 has very good performance. If you have
a unmodified or basic-modified 2880 that is not used, Let's try this
way.

  If you have any question about these informations, please email me.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com
<http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/index-hame.html>