Re: speaking of rotors , new g5400b parts --sold---

Well as the subject says , the rotor is sold :^)

To all that replied , thanks for waiting , sorry I was so slow getting
back to the list

Now if I could just find someone to buy this KLM 2m beam .....

Might even let go of it for low $$

any and all offers will be considered , but I won't disassemble it , it
was too much fun building it to tear it down ;^)

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
Spokane IRLP node owner