PCsat NOT for users yet.

Europe (and others).

Please recognize that PCsat is *not* open for general use for several days
while we complete on-orbit checkout.  We are seeing lots of activity in
Europe.  We ask that users please wait while we get the system loaded.
GIve us at least 2 weeks.  (we may authorize users earlier than that, but
it is too early to commit).  We have lots to do, and have difficulties if
the uplink is jammed.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

PCsat Design        http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/pcsat.html