PCSat over EL98oj

Heard PCSat this morning's first East Coast US pass while driving back from
taking the xyl to work.  I don't have APRS or Packet in the car (yet).
Signals sounded full quieting and showed s5-7 on my HTX-202 connected to a
1/4 wave antenna on the car's trunk.  AOS was right on time per the
prelaunch keps adjusted for the actual launch time.

Great job Bob and congratulations to you and the rest of the USNA team.

Lee-KU4OS