downconverters F/S

Used Caifornia Amplifier downconverter for sale

#31732 (have about 10)  $25.00
See http://communities.msn.com/wc0y for info.

#31881 (about 40) @ $30.00 they are almost the same only have more more  IF
gain. The mods are the same.

I will  include the tape for the mod.

I will supply ether type , do the mods and supply the 145Mhz  crystal  for
$50.00. It will take me about three weeks to get the crystal. If you can
tune123Mhz you do not have to have the crystal changed.
I will ship next day on units that I do not need the crystal ordered .

I will need $5.00 for shipping and handling per unit in the USA and $10.00
for outside USA.

Let me know by E-mail or phone call what you need so I can save you one till
I get your check or money order.

Bob WJ6T

Phone # 661-588-7475

Robert F. Gerner