From: Bruce Paige [mailto:kk5do@arrl.net]
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2001 10:20 AM
To: ne1h@highrf.com
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] New Keps for PCSat?

you can get the current keps for pcsat and pocketsat from my web page. they
use
the same pda database. on my web page, you will see the link in the menu on
the
left. takes a split second to download.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO                                      Internet:
kk5do@arrl.net
Houston, Texas
kk5do@amsat.org
AMSAT Awards Manager                                kk5do@amsatnet.com
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CST on W0KIE GE-7, T5,
7.5Mhz