Colloquium Proceedings CD

Gang

A month ago I announced that Colloquium Proceedings were available on CD
and then, almost immediately had to report that the CD facility had been
withdrawn due to administrative problems.

Well we have got over the problems and the CD is now available from Amsat-UK.
The document is in PDF format and there is also PDF Reader software on the CD
in case you don't already have Acrobat Reader V4 or higher. Prices (including
mailing charges) are:

PDF version on CD, UK/Europe: UK Pounds 10.00
PDF version on CD. Rest of the world: UK Pounds 12.50

Ordering information and contents of the document are on our web pages at
<http://www.uk.amsat.org/colloquium/proceedings.htm> and other colloquium
information is at: <http://www.uk.amsat.org/colloquium.htm>

Sadly we are now out of stock of the paper version.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188