Re: 2,4 G local Beacon

Al,

Bill Howell, N5ALO, has a version for a 2.4 GHz source based on a design
from G4DMF (I think). You can take a look at his at:
http://homepage.mac.com/billmac/PhotoAlbum2.html

I can't volunteer for him, of course, but I'm sure he can give you some
pointers if you're interested in a do it yourself, job...

73's
Chris // N8DVM