speaking of rotors , new g5400b parts and klm 2m beam for sale

Well this discussion got me thinking about the stuff that is sitting in
my garage waiting for someone to buy them .

I have a brand new never used, tested g5400 control box and elevation
rotor without the azimuth rotor that I picked up in a yard sale ( the
fellow I got it from misplaced the azimuth unit :^P ) for sale , $185 +
shipping or best offer .

Also a klm 22 element cp 2 meter satellite beam , that is also brand new
,and never been put in service ,but it is fully assembled so will be
better bought buy someone local ( eastern washington ) , not sure on the
price on this one so make me an offer...
I would be willing to meet someone within 150 miles of my home :^>

Other than a little storage dust they are in new condition.

You pay shipping in conus on the rotor and paypal preferred but not
really necessary , but it will speed things up :^)

Please reply off list , thanks !

Let me know Paul ( amsat-bb list god ) if this type of posting is
inappropriate......

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544