Re: Coax run

Hi Murky.  Most people are using a form of 9913 flex coax.  The RG-6
coax is 75 ohm coax for television antennas.  What is 75 ohm coax going
to do to the match at the antenna and at the power injector?  You didn't
tell us what frequencies, antennas or equipment you are using or what
satellites you want to work  Give us a complete run down and we will be
able to help you better.

Bob W7CTW  AMSAT 21409