RE: Activity on AO-40

According to NOVA, the satellite wasn't visible from the west coast at that time.
I was on later (about 1.00 UTC). but found only stateside stations on. If you wait
until the satellite is visible from the west coast (with a usable squint angle),
you'll probably find a lot of stations looking for Europe.
Steve .. AI7W