"spontaneous" LEILA activation

SYLEDIS is not "back", because it never went "off" ...
It's still in use today at least in our Paris /Orly airport area, and is
still seriously polluting our 70 cm band (but NOT the space segment).
The permanent "clocloc clocloc" SYLEDIS transmissions are easy to detect by
ear and to identify around 432 MHz, because the pulses are large enough.
I never heard such signals on the 2,4 GHz AO-40 downlink, so I don't think
LEILA is bewitched by SYLEDIS :o)

73 de Jean-Louis F6AGR