Re: "spontaneous" LEILA activation

Hi folks,

How about trying an experiment...  If the theory is that LEILA has
been hearing stray 70cm stuff from down here, how about inserting
a segment of mode LS (no U), and see if LEILA calms down?  We'd need
to connect the current LEILA used on 70cm to the L receiver,
otherwise we'd just be proving that turning LEILA off makes her quiet.
If the spontaneous mating calls go away, then we know that the
interference is external.

Just a thought.

73s,

Greg  KO6TH