Please List Your Mode-S URL's

Hi Folks,

I've accumulated a bunch of interesting links for Mode-S related items.
Everything from modification info to antenna feeds and power supply
plans. Now I'd like a little help from you. I've prepared a form on my
web site to submit your Mode-S URL.

My hope is to assemble a large list of links to help foster ideas,
exchange information or maybe just feature some of the hard work people
have put into their Mode-S capable stations. If we get a really good
list of links, maybe we can get the page transferred to AMSAT? (I'll
check with Paul)

If you'd like to add your URL to the list, you can submit it here:
http://www.markfossum.com/url.html

Thanks!

Mark - N0NSV