Re: Activity on AO-40

In a message dated 9/25/01 1:08:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dj1km@dj1km.de
writes:

> W1BFN told me that he has worked a total of approx. 50 US stations.
>  I told him that my score of German stations has increased to 65 in the
>  meantime.
>  Who can beat the score of W1BFN? Who has worked more US stations?

I haven't had nearly as much time as I'd like to work AO-40, but in the 5
times I been able to sit behind the rig I've worked 39 stations. On 10 of
these either myself or both stations were operating with Mode L uplinks.
Countries include Canada, Germany, Czech Republic, Denmark, Israel, Hungary,
Italy and the US.

I hope as the wx gets cooler I'll get to spend more time in the shack.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
Local Area Coordinator