Re: Activity on AO-40

Well, everyone knows Mike is a big mouth, so this is no suprize!  :O) !!!

(I COULD NOT resist, sorry Mike, Bdale and everyone else...W1BFN is a really
cool dude, I've met him in person..)

Seriously though, I guess I'm doing well then working 8 US stations
in my two evenings I've been on?!?

Time has been extraordinarily tight for me in the last few months, so I
think this may be the case for many of us in the US and elsewhere.  Times in
general are getting rough...

Fred W0FMS