SatPC32 DDE Questions

I cannot seem to find information on the DDE from SatPC32 (Except the German
Pascal program source which I cannot understand).

I wanted to try to modify the WiSP DDE Client to understand the SatPC32 DDE
messages.  Unfortunately the SatPC32 DDE Client doesn't support the (older)
equipment I am using - in fact none of the standard programs do - so I have
to modify one which I have the source for.

So I need to find out SatPC32 DDE linktopic and linkitems for the upload /
download frequencies as well as the rotator messages.

The format of these messages would also be helpful.

If this information is available could someone let me know where I can get
it.

regards
Michael
VK2JXI