Activity on AO-40

Hello all,
yesterday after MA 87 I spent more than 1 hours on AO-40. It was around
20.30 till 21.40 UTC, afternoon in USA. I met W0EZU, who was a new one
for me and WB4FWQ and W1BFN whom I have met before. In addition I
heard K8DID who disappeared after a qso with a British station. That
was all what I heard from USA when AO-40 covered approx. 2/3 of the US
area.
W1BFN told me that he has worked a total of approx. 50 US stations.
I told him that my score of German stations has increased to 65 in the
meantime.
Who can beat the score of W1BFN? Who has worked more US stations?

73
Reinhard, DJ1KM