Re: "Pipe tower" mounting for G5500 stack...

Robert,

Thanks for your thoughts on the matter with the "mast in the brick wall." I
certainly have my hesitations about anchoring an object that can experience
"wind torque" into a brick wall, although in this case the wall in question
is structural. It is my hope that careful anchoring will at least make the
installation safe and reasonable, although I'd suspect it may just need to
be an experimental manner. Currently I am thinking 3-4 anchor points across
15 feet of wall with 6 feet of mast rising above with flat-roofline may do
the trick. It is, at least, somewhere to start.

Any other thoughts?
Thanks again for your input and 73's.

Chris - N8DVM - Austin,TX