RE: "spontaneous" LEILA activation

Could it be from Eglin AFB? The freq's sound a little off, but I have
heard out of band signal pulses from Eglin
which is nearby.

http://www.fas.org/spp/military/program/nssrm/initiatives/eglin.htm#de

You wrote:
> > Could there be a powerful U or L-band terrestrial interference
source that
> > transmits brief pulses or high-speed data that is not audible on the
AO40

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
Jleikhim@nettally.com

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967