Rotator and Hardware Interface

I want to make a selection of rotators and hardware interface that will
work well with Nova software.
Are there any interfaces that will work with the Alliance U 110 rotor?
What is a good reliable hardware interface for the G-5500 that works
with Nova.
I would like to know your experience with the interfaces too.  And how
well the radio interfacing
worked.  I have a Yaesu FT-847.  I want to set everything up for AO-40
and the easy sats and later
the PACSATs probably using WiSP.  Thank you.

Bob  W7CTW   AMSAT 21409