Paul Middleton K4NUH To Speak at Symposium

This message is to announce that Paul Middleton K4NUH, National Sales
Manager for KenwoodUSA will speak at the Saturday Night Banquet of the
AMSAT-NA 2001 Annual Symposium.

The subject of Paul's presentation will be "Amateur Radio:Hobby and
Industry". Most of us have heard very little about how our gear gets built,
so this an opportunity to hear about our hobby from the manufacturer's side
of the equation.

For further details about the Symposium, visit
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/symposium.

Regards,
Steve Diggs, W4EPI
Chairman, Host Committee