Re: "spontaneous" LEILA activation

Could it have something to do with that X Class Flare that was released
today?

--
Bryan Herbert  KE6ZGP  (661) 714-2611
25006 Walnut St. #2 Newhall, Ca 91321

"When I take action, Im not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10
empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. Its going to be decisive."
-President George "Dubya" Bush