3 axis stabilization of AO40

We all know that the AO40 momentum wheels were successfully tested in
August, but I haven't heard anything since then. I have a few questions:

1. Is there an online document that describes the planned sequence of tests
that could potentially lead us to 3-axis stabilization of AO40?

2. Will there be a trial 3-axis stabilization operation in the near future?
Are such tests waiting for some other event such as completion of RUDAK
testing or cessation of eclipses?

3. If 3-axis stabilized, could AO40 obtain sufficient solar energy with the
solar panels un-deployed?  (so that we could easily return to spin
stabilization if a reaction wheel fails)

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA