IC-910 your comments please

Hi and thank you for reading this.

I am considering upgrading my old, but much loved Yaesu FT-736 with the new
IC-910.

If you own or have used a 910 with any of our satellites, I would very much
appreciate your comments on its performance.

I have read reports indicating that there have been problems with stability
within the early units, namely those with a low serial number.

Has this been your experience?

Any comments / observations would be welcome.

Kind regards,

Phil

G4IIO
Amsat-UK 4828