JOTA stations on oscars?

Hello satellite HAMs,

In several weeks there will be the world-wide JOTA
(Jamboree On The Air) event. Ofcourse I will be taking
part of it as an HAM operator. As an satellite amateur
I have the idea to take my portable satellite station
and be qrv on the OSCARs.

Maybe there are more amateurs taking part of the JOTA
event and are able to do satellite. Please tell me !!
It would be nice to make some skeds before.
The Pacsats would also be an very nice medium to use,
but without other JOTA stations it will be not very
interesting for the scouts.

More info about JOTA you can find under:
http://www.middelkoop7.myweb.nl/

73 de PE1RAH, William