Great demo at UK Leicester Ham Rally

Folks

I had the pleasant surprise of witnessing Jerry KK5YY doing one of his
UO-14/AO-27 demonstrations over here in the UK on Saturday. (I was nosey as
I wanted to see who was doing the demo).

I was very pleasantly surprised at the amount of interest. There were at
least 30 people at the demo I saw, and lots and lots of questions
afterwards.

I've seen a couple of Jerry's demo's before in the US, and I wasn't sure it
would get quite the same response here in the UK. Well it most certainly
did: indeed I'd say judging by the questions the response was greater than
in the US.

Unfortunately AO-40 wasn't over the horizon during the event, so my portable
AO-40 equipment will not be seen in public until Atlanta, assuming I can get
it there of course!

73 Howard G6LVB