Re: P3T

At 07:47 AM 9/23/01 +1000, Michael Hart wrote:
>Some time ago there was a suggestion that a "reflector" for this telemetry
>was being set up.
>
>Has this been done?  If so what is the IP and Port?

Michael,

Yes, this has been done. The NASA Goddard Amateur Radio Club has an
AO-40 telemetry server available. It is at garc9.gsfc.nasa.gov port 1024.

The bad news is that due to a recent increase in foreign hacker attacks
the network security folks have temporarily blocked our IP address. As
soon as we assure them that we have addressed any vulnerabilities in our
system, they will unblock it.

Ron, wa4sir