Re: Setting Network Time

"K4HN@amsat.org" writes:
> I know this has been asked periodically, but I lost my reference info.
> There are a number of programs being used to set multiple computers on a
> home network to a master clock reference.  Please advise the program name
> and potential source.

As I replied on the tacgps list this is the home of the Network Time
Protocol developers: http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~ntp/

Includes references to clients and servers for any and every OS they
could get info on. Unlike all the other replies which assumed Windows.

Of course this header in your message is a dead give away:

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net